Village West project is located in the heart of Sheikh Zayed next to Royal City Compound and Cairo Gate Project for Emaar, located 3 minutes from Hyper One, 3 minutes from Misr Alexandria Desert Road and 5 minutes to Axis Road 26 and 10 minutes to Mall of Arabia, which facilitates access to all vital places and roads.

The company was also keen to provide all the vital services and facilities that meet the needs of all the residents of the compound
The project is located on an area of 125 acres and will be built on only 20% of the area and the remaining 80% of the total area is allocated to green spaces, artificial lakes and various service facilities

The project consists of fully finished apartments with areas starting from 141 meters to 250 meters at a price of 26 thousand meters

By way of repayment 10% down payment and installments over 6 years for the first stage of receipt 3/2024

There is also a payment system for the second stage receiving 3/2025, which is 10% down payment and installments of 7 years.
And there is
Villas, Twin House & Townhouses

Spaces starting from 220 meters for townhouses
Prices starting from 6,200,000
And 270 meters for twin houses with prices starting from 8,200,000
By way of repayment 5% down payment and 5% after 3 months and the rest over 8 years

Property Documents

Village West - Brochure
Village West FACT SHEET Jul2022


Updated on September 4, 2022 at 12:54 pm
  • Price: LE4,100,000
  • Property Type: Residential


  • City Sheikh Zayed
  • Country Egypt

Compare listings

New Arkan
  • New Arkan